Holistic health has a wide focus that extends from the dis-ease, health complaints and physical symptoms over the emotional status and stress reactions, to psychological and mental problems, past traumatizing experience and also social behavior. Holistic healing is not limited to treating a single symptom or a single disease but it helps the whole person with the totality of symptoms and their root causes.
Therefore a naturopathic & homeopathic consultation at Vitawell takes the necessary time to go over the totality of complaints that bother you in life.
Treatments at Vitawell aim at optimizing the level of your wellbeing in all aspects (physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually) and include the natural prevention of disease.
Your treatment is not limited to, but can be a selection of the following modalities to optimally support your healing process and/or prevent good health.
- Prescription for homeopathic remedies, naturopathic and herbal medicine, dietary supplements
- Individual detox and/or nutrition plan
- Healthy lifestyle amendments
- Therapeutic Yoga instructions e.g. asanas/exercises, breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation, stress management etc.
- Recommendations for further treatment with other holistic health specialists or doctors
Common indications in my naturopathic & homeopathic practice are
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder/ADHD
- Autism spectrum disorder, Asperger syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases including ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, reactive arthritis, lupus erythematosus, coeliac disease, Lyme disease
- Cancer, complementary cancer treatment for radiation and chemotherapy effects
- Candida albicans infection/overgrowth
- Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity
- Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Common cold, flu
- Depression, mood swings
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
- Digestive complaints, abdominal distension, bloating, discomfort, food intolerances, indigestion, gastric ulcer etc.
- Fatigue, tiredness, exhaustion
- Fatty liver
- Female complaints including menstruation difficulties, endometriosis, infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome/PCOS, menopause syndrome
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease/GERD, Helicobacter pylori infection
- Headache, migraine
- Hormonal imbalance
- Irritable bowel syndrome/IBS
- Leaky gut syndrome/Intestinal hyper-permeability
- Metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol/dyslipidemia, high blood pressure/hypertension, high blood sugar/hyperglycemia, insulin resistance, obesity
- Pain, acute and chronic
- Prostate enlargement
- Psoriasis, Psoriatic arthritis
- Recurring illness, low immunity
- Rheumatic diseases for example osteoarthritis, gout arthritis etc.
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth/SIBO
- Stress-induced ailments and diseases such as adrenal fatigue, sleeping difficulties, cardio-vascular disease etc.
- Thyroid disease, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Vaccination damage syndrome
- Weight management
Book a Consultation
When making a booking, please let us know in which way we can best connect with you (Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or landline phone).
Consultations for Adults and Children above 6 years:
Initial consultation incl. treatment, up to 90 minutes: EUR 90
Follow up consultation incl. treatment, up to 45 minutes: EUR 45
Brief consultation, up to 15 minutes: EUR 20
Babies, Toddlers, Children younger than 6 years:
Initial consultation incl. treatment, up to 45 minutes: EUR 50
Follow up consultation incl. treatment, up to 30 minutes: EUR 30
Consultations for Course Participants:
Consultation during a course, up to 15 minutes: EUR 15
Consultation during a course, up to 30 minutes: EUR 25
Free Consultation for Community Course Participants, up to 30 minutes
Rescheduling & Cancellations
You can reschedule your consultation up to 2 hours before the appointment time for free.
You can cancel any booked appointment up to 24 hours in advance in order to be eligible for a full refund.
If you cancel your booking up to 2 hours in advance, you are eligible for a 75% refund.
If you don’t cancel your booked appointment up to 2 hours in advance, you will be eligible for 50% refund.
You can reschedule or cancel your appoinment under “My Consultations” in your account page up to 2 hours before the appointment. If you need to cancel less than 2 hours in advance, please contact us.